Subject: A gala to obliterate the inauguration - a *realistic, viable* plan
From: janosG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2016 12:01:35 -0800

Got this from Charlie Cockey, not sure who started it. I'd add a few real big country-western, classical-music and operatic stars, making it a HUGE gala.

Great idea, received from a friend, sent out to friends everywhere:

You know what would be really smart? If there was a televised "freedom concert" with huge celebrities like: Beyoncé and Jay Z, Madonna, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Gaga, etc. that aired at the same time as the inauguration!! Imagine how mad "Tiny Fingers" would be!! He would totally lose all the ratings. And what if all the proceeds of the concert went to: the ACLU, Planned Parenthood, Lambda Legal, NAACP, CAIR, IRAP, SPLC, Environmental Defense Fund, etc." I would add that Alec Baldwin should MC the event playing Trump as he does on SNL. LOL