Subject: Re: Salome
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:55:10 -0700

Volpe.  I've heard Grimsley in a number of operas at the Seattle Opera and
he's not just vocally wonderful but also looks terrific on state.  I am
familiar with the covering of a role with a single actual performance but
in this case a single performance does seem stingy for someone who should
have been on the Met roster for a number of years  already.  Likewise I've
seen Lucic in a number of roles at the Met and think he is way overrated
especially in Verdi.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.