Subject: Re: READ AND SHARE: only opera please
From: Paul Ferraro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Dec 2016 10:06:40 -0500

Agree fully --- there are numerous sites devoted to politics.  Opera-L is a
welcome oasis from all the media blitz, shouting, self-righteous blather,
accusations, etc. to which we are constantly exposed.  Much prefer fighting
over "Pav vs. Placi", rather than "Hellary vs. The Donald" (less bloody,
most of the time).

Merry Holidays a Tutti!

DonPaolo