Subject: Re: Next season at Paris Opera
From: Alain Letort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2016 14:46:20 -0500

Dear Listers,

I had heard from one of the principals that the Opéra was reviving “Les
Huguenots” in 2018, but I don’t see it on the list that Frank Cadenhead sent.

Perhaps it has been slated for the 2018-2019 season?  Does anyone know?

If Domingo is so desperate to stay on the operatic stage as to accept such
as minor part as Dr. (“non le accorda che poche ore”) Grenvil, perhaps he
could try supering?  :) :) :)  It’s great fun, I did it for many years.

Cheers and all the best,

Alain Letort
Washington, D.C.

Modify your settings: