Subject: Re: READ AND SHARE : Practical Guide to Resisting the Trump Agenda
From: Dennis Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2016 22:21:08 -0500

Hi, Y'all!
    As per Kos' request, PLEASE, EVERYONE stop all  the political chatter
on an opera list.  My understanding is that such  posts could conceivably
cost us our precious BCCLS connection.  Political  bickering is what Facebook
is for, so take all your fights there, please.
    Best,
    Dennis Ryan

In a message dated 12/18/2016 3:19:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,