Subject: Comfort Ye 2016 Tomorrow Night
From: Mike Scarola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Dec 2016 02:31:54 +0000

Please join us tomorrow night, Monday, December 19th, 2016 at 7:00 PM for Comfort Ye... The 22nd Annual Concert to Benefit the Homeless. It's the 22nd Anniversary of this spectacular evening of giving and music, and this year will feature possibly the most outstanding opera singers from stages around the globe that we have ever assembled! Once again Lauren Flanigan hosts and performs and Maestro Kamal Khan is our music director and accompanies all of the singers.

The concert will take place in the glorious Sanctuary of The Church of St. Paul and St. Andrew on the corner of West 86th Street and West End Avenue.

You can read more about the venue here:

http://www.stpaulandstandrew.org/

Admission is one of the below

  *   1 bag non-perishable groceries

  *   1 brand new toy suitable for a child under ten

  *   1 clean used overcoat or blanket

  *   3 packages of baby diapers

  *   A donation of $40

Please note: no adult clothing, dented canned goods or goods close to or past their expiration date can be accepted. Thank you.

All donations will be given to West Side Campaign against Hunger located within the SPSA complex. Most of it will make its way into the distribution system the very next day, and you can tour the Pantry after the concert. As usual, our spectacular line-up of singers will be announced that evening.

Hope to see you tomorrow night, and Season's Greetings!