Subject: Re: Next season at Paris Opera
From: Ulrik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 15 Dec 2016 14:33:27 -0500

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see Mr Domingo back at the Opera de Paris in La Traviata in
the 2017/18 season - after all he the tickets to his two performances in June this year as
Giorgio Germont were sold out in few days and he was widely praised. Plus, in my humble
opinion, the elder Germont is probably his best roles these days (not too big and long a
favoured part also of baritones considered too light for many of the Verdi baritone parts.

But I am sure that IF Mr Domingo appears in La Traviata in the 2017/18 season, at Opera de
Paris or any other stage, it will be as Giorgio Germont, no matter what Mr Cadenhead writes
in his posting.

Kind regards

Modify your settings: