Subject: Opera Sub-titles on Your Smartphone
From: Operabobb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 18 Dec 2016 15:10:04 -0800

Yesterday I streamed and enjoyed a well-sung Macbeth from Vienna with Simon
Keenlyside. They offered subtitles in four languages by means of their
smartphone app. I used the Android version and it worked well. I stream
opera almost every day and wish other opera companies and streaming sites
would regularly make English titles available.

Bob in Emeral Hills, CA

 <http://www.operabobb.com/> OperaBobb