Subject: Re: happy birthday to rosanna carteri
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Dec 2016 09:26:27 -0500

I love her Traviata recording. To have Warren and Valletti with her made it
by far my favorite recording of the opera back in the days. However the
Carteri recording I listened to again and again was the Poulenc Gloria
with Pretre conducting. I love the work as I do so much of Poulenc.
This now gives me the incentive to order the Gloria recording on CD.

Angelo from Boston