Subject: Re: Dima
From: Hermine Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Dec 2016 18:13:18 -0800

I a Russian am well aware that it is a terrible thing to call a
Russian "Ne kulturny" which means uncultured.

It could be said and is by some, that the USA has a barbaric and
duplicitous social, economy and political history. I fear it will
shortly become more so. Yuri, Yuri Gagarin, How we wonder where you
been. before us, for sure.

to whomever I am speaking,
kind regards
hermine

>No denying Russian dance, art, music, literature has a rich history.
>Expecting a country that has a barbaric and duplicitous social,
>economic, and political history to be trusted is beyond stupid.
>I suggest in depth reading of Russian history. When in the 20th
>century were they admirable, other than the arts?

---