Subject: Re: Dima
From: Marty Clesceri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Dec 2016 20:08:25 -0500

Thanks for your post.  I have this on an album of Dima's and think it is the
War Song album - anyway I didn't know the back story and composer info which
it is so kind of you to detail.  I love his artistry of the "War Songs" they
are truly beautiful - there is a DVD as well.  Thanks to you, it is time to
get the discs out and listen/watch again in a personal tribute to my
favorite baritone.  I'm hoping that he gets well.

Modify your settings: