Subject: Re: Dima
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Dec 2016 19:52:11 -0500

Donald --

With all due respect, your second message appears to fall under the category of a display of  "compound stupidity".

There is nothing ironic that shit flies when you write off-topic statements on Opera-L that have no basis in reality, that display a gross ignorance of the facts, that express hopes or dreams that are of "La-La Land" caliber (defined as  the "mental state of someone who is not aware of what is really happening") and that personally attack and malign -- as you have again in your response -- people having an opposing view who actually are quite learned and know what they are talking and writing about.

If you want a shorter and more plebeian response, Chicken Little attracted attention as well.

As to the forceful nature of my responses, I suffer fools gladly (and usually in silence) on Opera-L when the topic is opera.  I don't do so when the topic is not opera and it constitutes a mis-characterization of the views that I and others hold as well as being a danger to the well-being and safety of the country as a whole.

Ray

***