Subject: Re: Dima
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:23:44 -0500

And you temporarily abandoned your unicorn search to post this drivel?

And you want to align the people of the US with the people of Russia who, the vast majority of which -- ignoring their personal centuries of suffering -- now support Putin's campaigns of slaughter (such as presently in Aleppo) because they demonstrate Russia's new rise to once again be a purported world power? (Which is never was -- Russia has never been more than a third world country with a first rate army.  Today it is still a third world country with a barely -- if that -- second rate army.)

And you have the unmitigated gall to display your stupidity and gross ignorance of the topic by calling or libeling those who are knowledgeable and speak the truth "the 'cold war' fanatics who seek to keep us divided"?

Be careful who you call names. Donald, unless you want to receive more messages like this.

Let's get back to writing about opera.

Ray

***