Subject: Re: Dima
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:10:18 -0500

I guess you are so busy reading history, that you have not noticed
the changes that have taken place since the latter part of the 20th century.
The "expectations" you have of Russians could apply just as easily to
Germans, Japanese, and many others.  Have they not changed enough?
It is time to create new alliances among peoples who face together some
of the most duplicitous and relentless enemies civilized nations have ever
known.

dtmk