Subject: Re: John Charles Thomas
From: Peggy Houdek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Dec 2016 14:05:17 -0500

I’m sure I’ve written about this before, buy my mother was crazy about JCT.  She was a shy, sensible women, but like him so much she would even stay home from church on Sunday morning so she could listen to his radio show.  Shocking!  We lived near San Francisco, so whenever he was there for a recital, we would go.  I remember going, even tho I was VERY young and my mother was enthralled.    I also remember all his recordings she collected, which I still have on 78s.  His Figaro was great fun, even for a kid.  Nice memories!

Peggy