Subject: Re: Dima
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 13 Dec 2016 12:47:48 -0600

No denying Russian dance, art, music, literature has a rich history.
Expecting a country that has a barbaric and duplicitous social, economic, and political history to be trusted is beyond stupid.
I suggest in depth reading of Russian history. When in the 20th century were they admirable, other than the arts?

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone