Subject: Re: Butterfly from La Scala
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 8 Dec 2016 12:15:22 -0700

There are a number of European stations that will not allow their
broadcasts to be viewed in the U.S.  I use a piece of software called
Trust.Zone that allows you to tune into a station in different countries
around the world.  I just set it to a server in Paris or the U.K. and then
I can view the broadcast.  There are a number of software programs that
allow you to hide your IP address so they cannot identify where you are.
They are called VPN programs meaning virtual private network.  I fire it up
whenever I need to, set to one of the listed countries' servers and that
overcomes the issue.  I exit the software right after the broadcast is over
so that the new IP address won't interfere with my regular programs.  You
can find a list of these programs at: http://tinyurl.com/zt99an5  or just
Google VPN.  I just watched the La Scala Butterfly today although I do
think Puccini's revised version is much better.
dond

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.