Subject: Re: L'Amour de Loin
From: Marty Clesceri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Dec 2016 18:47:00 -0500

I listened to about 10 minutes of the radio broadcast and turned it off as
totally uninteresting.  I can't think of one modern opera that I like and
this is just another one.  I've found going to the theater to see the HD
broadcasts or one live is a waste of time and money.  I'll take the masters'
compositions any day!!