Subject: Re: L'Amour de Loin
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Dec 2016 19:45:40 +0000

Thank you…. My hand was slapped for griping about costuming yesterday..
The jacket would have been ok with an appropriate shirt underneath, IF
what the costume designer was trying to convey was a troubadour prince who
had been to the far east already…or had an excellent long distance shopper!
On 12/11/16, 2:32 PM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
Jeffrey Friedman" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of