Subject: Re: Piotr Beczala visits Met Archives; interesting interview
From: Ron Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Dec 2016 22:59:25 -0500

> On Dec 10, 2016, at 10:38 PM, ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I was absolutely thrilled by the Beczala interview.

What a wonderfully, knowledgable, articulate man.  It just flows out of him like his shimmering, clear tenor voice.  That is one tenor with whom I’d love to spend an evening.
I also found the interviewer, likewise informed and personable.  This is a good example of how to conduct an interesting interview with a singer that Sirius and Toll Brothers employees might want to follow, even if recorded in advance.

Ron Magnuson
Modify your settings: