Subject: Re: Piotr Beczala visits Met Archives; interesting interview
From: ANGELO MAMMANO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Dec 2016 22:38:33 -0500

I was absolutely thrilled by the Beczala interview.  What a tremendous amount of

interesting things to think about.  He knows so much about the singers he mentioned,

the singers of the past and singers of today.  It was a while ago that I read that a soprano

who was singing Donna Elvira said that she had never even heard of Elizabeth Schwarzkopf.

On a personal note I was pleased that I got every thing he said.  I had heard or seen many

of the singers he mentioned.

Angelo from Boston