Subject: Re: L'Amour de Loin
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 11 Dec 2016 01:34:08 +0000

Mumford's Mike was also visible. I am a huge fan of Owens but I thought his casting in this role was totally unsuitable. The role has been and should be a baritone, he is too old and unromantic looking, more like her grandfather than lover. And what was it with the cable knit turtleneck  sweater under the gorgeous jacket?