Subject: Re: Menotti, The Consul, "To this we've come," sung by Eileen Farrell
From: RAYMOND GOUIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Dec 2016 18:33:39 -0500

(SIGH)  As with so many of your other postings on Opera-L, I respectfully suggest that your view of Menotti's ranking is also in error -- and, no, I won't get into a discussion or argument over it.  There are more important things in my life that need attention, such as the fact that the lint in my navel has accumulated to the point where it must be removed and saved.  (I now have almost enough gathered to make three more felt coasters, just in time for holiday giving.)

***