Subject: Re: L'Amour de Loin
From: James Bodge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 10 Dec 2016 18:17:08 -0500

On 12/10/2016 6:03 PM, Magnus Thordarson wrote:
> ... Eric Owens a big
> disappointment, today was not one of his best days.  They had him miked
> with a wireless miniature microphone - very visible during the halftime
> interviews and also on the stage.  I wonder why, would like to think a
> voice of his stature does not need one.  Perhaps the ladies were miked
> too.  What was that about?
Of course he was miked. The performance was being telecast to movie
theaters, as well as being the regular Saturday radio broadcast.

James Bodge

You only need two things: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If something moves and
it shouldn't, use the Duct Tape.  If it won't move and it should, use
the WD-40.

Modify your settings: