Subject: Re: "Ungrateful roles" and why
From: Isaac Alan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Dec 2016 23:56:06 +0000

I am also in line with James and Bob. We have a saying in the theatre regarding small parts and small players.

It is surprising how many so called ungrateful roles, are actually pivotal, vital, and when given grateful treatment by the artist, quite fulfilling even in their brevity.

Regards,

Isaac Alan