Subject: Re: Butterfly from La Scala
From: Don <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Dec 2016 08:08:19 -0700

Frank.  Maria Jose Siri has been singing all over the world and has a huge
repertoire for someone so young.  She is singing in Chenier, Manon Lescaut,
Aida, Tosca Norma Suor Angelica, Don Carlos, Donna Elvira, Un Ballo,
Boccanegra, Eugene Onegin, La Forza , Attila and probably more.  I hope she
is not another Suliotis who will lose her voice quickly.  Bryan Hymel we
all know when he saved the Met and Royal Opera's Trojans when Kaufman and
Giordano cancelled.  We saw him in Faust years ago in Santa Fe.  His wife,
Irini Kyriakidou is also and opera singer.   rini Kyriakidou:rini
Kyriakidou:Kyriakidou..  rini Kyriakidou.
rini Kyriakidou.

--
It's amazing how useful it can be.