Subject: Re: Butterfly from La Scala
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Dec 2016 03:43:15 -0500

On Thu, 8 Dec 2016 20:23:05 +0000, ls111553 . <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:
>Yes, VPN is the way to go. I've been telling folks about it for years.

Thanks Luis.  I sometimes forget that Americans can miss out on the awesome
variety of opera on European channels. And Luis notes that many of these sources
have internet sites which keep the operas available for viewing for weeks or
months. Since opera is theater as well as music, just listening is only part of the
pleasure.
Warning! There is so much opera available right now on the internet that your
family, friends and employers might suffer your sudden absence. Consume in
moderation!

Frank Cadenhead