Subject: Peter Mattei
From: Dan Handshue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 9 Dec 2016 01:25:37 +0000

Let me add my voice to those praising this great artist. He was very moving in Janacek's "From the House of the Dead" a few Met seasons back.
Also, I'll add my best hopes for Hvorostovsky's health - may he have a long career as a recitalist and recording artist.

dan handshue
buffalodesign  | 1520 fourth ave suite 400 seattle  wa  98101 |  206  467  6306  |  buffalodesign.com<http://www.buffalodesign.com/>