Subject: Fwd: Dima
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Dec 2016 19:37:33 -0500

No country in the world today can boast the kind of leadership that a
Roosevelt, a Churchill, or even a Reagan represented, but we must hope that
the ones we have can pursue a course that averts catastrophe for all
humanity. I have been warned  that it is "dangerous" to voice such a
sentiment on Operalist and that I must "shut-up"!   I am not spiteful or
confrontational enough to make the poster and his shocking words public,
but I can at least reaffirm what I said yesterday:
that it is ironic how much one can say about opera here and be totally
ignored,
but dare to offer an "incorrect" personal opinion, on an opera related
topic that involves Russia, and  "the shit flies".

dtmk