Subject: Dima, and Russia
From: Ombrarecds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 14 Dec 2016 18:15:23 -0600

To those who think it is time for our country to get in bed with Russia, you are blind, deaf and just stupid

Aleppo, Assad, Russia kills thousands daily. I wonder what that Russian soprano who is in Putin's pocket thinks of all this. She certainly was in denial about the Russian LGBT policy.

Patrick Byrne

Sent from my iPhone