Subject: RIP Frank Drake
From: Bob Rideout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Dec 2016 12:58:40 -0500

I'm very sad to hear this. He and Bill Fregosi were the first two
people to write to me after I sent my very first post way back
in 1995.

His e-mail address contained "arnstein", his employer, I think, and
he was Nicky to me. When I signed my posts "me" he would
invariably respond as "me too" or "me two". He was, in every
way, a kind and gracious man. He made me smile!

Rest in peace!

Bob