Subject: Re: Met broadcasts in Dallas
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Dec 2016 00:04:09 -0600

I think the letter from the WRR station manager is cold-blooded.  I can acknowledge that it is at least honest, and WRR after all *is* a commercial station.

Technically, no Houston radio station carries the Met either.  KUHA was sold some months back and now that frequency (91.7) plays Christian rock/hip-hop.  One can still listen to KUHA online, but I normally just listen to some other station; KUHA has been playing the summer broadcasts a week behind most stations, so I'll occasionally listen to "pick up" a broadcast I missed on WFMT or whoever the week before.

Mike Leone

Ecco il Leone!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 4, 2016, at 6:07 PM, gordon young <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> This message has no content.

Modify your settings: