Subject: Re: No amour from FT review for Saariaho's opera at the Met
From: Mike Leone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Dec 2016 23:54:26 -0600

I didn't care for it either.  I listened to the music meander for an hour or so and then went back to listening to Die Frau ohne Schatten from the Met 50th anniversary box (I'm sure some people will find that statement ironic, and I think the last two acts of FroSch are magnificent).  I'm not a huge Glass fan but I do love Akhnaten more than words can express; I wish the Met would do *it*.

Mike Leone

Ecco il Leone!

Sent from my iPhone