Subject: Re: Anna Netrebko
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Dec 2016 18:06:40 -0500

Gotta love her!  She's not Birgit Nilsson or Eva Turner and she knows
that, but she gives her all and creates a new standard of her own.  The
support she gets from the producers of this video is astounding; one
couldn't wish for a better setting, or introduction, better picture or
sound quality -  Youtube at its best.  Thank you.

dtmk