Subject: Re: favorite scenes
From: "Mitchell, Katalin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Dec 2016 15:32:06 +0000

More in the goosebumps department :
Baritone/Tenor duet of Pearlfishers
Baritone/Tenor duet of Don Carlo, Othello
Trio at end of Faust
Final duet of Andrea Chenier (of course not ignoring la mamma morta or
improvviso)

Katalin Mitchell
Director of Press and Public Relations
American Repertory Theater
64 Brattle Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
617-496-2000x8841
A.R.T. Media Room

2016/17 Season: Notes From the Field: Doing Time in Education/The Plough
and the Stars/Fingersmith/Trans Scripts, Part I: The Women/The Night of
the Iguana/Arrabal

On 12/4/16, 10:20 AM, "Discussion of opera and related issues on behalf of
kurt youngmann" <[log in to unmask] on behalf of [log in to unmask]>