Subject: Re: Anna Netrebko
From: John Irving <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Dec 2016 09:26:57 -0600

You heard correctly!  It does not make sense to me when she could, and would be a fine Aida.  Other roles she could explore would be the BALLO Amelia, and Gioconda.  She had prepare NORMA but back out;  she would have made a fine Norma.  TURANDOT would be a stretch  for her, but who knows(?).   I enjoyed yesterday's broadcast.  Cheers.

      John

Sent from my iPd