Subject: Re: Enough about Cuba!!!
From: Michael Liebert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Dec 2016 20:46:42 -0500

On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 06:05:38 -0500, Michael Lane <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Unless your family suffered under a right-wing dictatorship supported by
>the US, unless you lost a family member in an illegal war which should have
>resulted in the impeachment of a US President, unless you had family
>members who truly sacrificed their lives for their country, then I wonder
>if you can appreciate what Castro meant to Central and South America,
>especially, what hopes his victory initially raised.

Funny how you, in your incredible ignorance, think you should have the last
word.

I wonder if you know who Huber Matos was.  I do.  I first met him right
after he was released from Castro's gulag.  Matos was on the the first
currency that Castro printed, but Castro quickly erased him and gave him a
20 year sentence.  Only Amnesty International's attention saved Matos.  His
son, my friend, ran guns for Castro.  But YOU know more than those in the
Matos family because you CARE so much about things you WANT to be true that
you are sure not to let facts stand in you way.

SHAME ON YOU!