Subject: Re: Late Flagstad recordings
From: Stephen Charitan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 4 Dec 2016 07:51:15 -0500

Max,

Here is the Flagstad recital on Amazon for a reasonable price.

https://www.amazon.com/Flagstad-Recital-Paris-1953-Kirsten/dp/B0002C3P26/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1480855427&sr=1-1&keywords=Kirsten+Flagstad+Paris+recital

It seems to me Barbara Cook was an occasional poster here on Opera
L...unless it was some uber fan who took her for a screen name...

Steve