Subject: Re: Met Opera Guild Moves to Sell Memorabilia to Raise Money
From: Daniel Tritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Dec 2016 11:15:29 -0500

as usual, the fiscal wizard, frantic frank, continues his
cascade of blockbuster wisdom for american culture
from the front lines well in excess of 3000 miles
distant. it is uncertain what he would do with the
$1 million-plus jewelry collection which has been
exhibited exactly once since its acquisition by the
met. better, of course, to keep it warehoused under
lock and key, unloved and untaxed and contributing
nothing to the financial status of its owners.

somehow, the cadenhead counsel reminds me of the
advice our president-elect gave the american automobile
industry in the economic crisis of 2008: declare bankruptcy.
thanks for your help, francois!

dft