Subject: see u in DC in December///one ticket for sale next Tues Dec 6 for Vocal Arts Christian Gerhaher at UDC
From: Alan Savada <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:44:16 -0500

Hey folks,

December is here, so not much in the DC opera/vocal world, but maybe we will bump into each other at one of the events below.

Let me know.

In addition, I have one seat selling at discount in 8th row center for $25 for baritone Christian Gerhaher recital next Tuesday December 6 at 730pm at UDC with Vocal Arts DC, please email me privately if interested.

Thursday, December 1 -In Series Gala at the previous Residence of the Ambassadors of Spain (now Spanish Cultural Center) featuring Goyescas

Saturday, December 3-Creative Cauldron's A Christmas Carol Memory starring my hubby (matinee)

Sunday, December 4- Virginia Opera at George Mason Univ-Barber of Seville (matinee)

Tuesday, December 6- Vocal Arts DC (at UDC) -Christian Gerhaher & Gerold Huber

Friday, December 9-Signature Theatre (Arlington VA)-world premiere production of Silver Belles, a new musical

Saturday, December 10-In Series (full perf of) Goyescas at Gala Hispanic Theater (eve)

Tues, December 13-Shakespeare Theatre of Washington-A Secret Garden(the musical)

Thurs, December 15-Synetic Theater (Arlington)-Sleeping Beauty

Sunday, Dec. 18-Signature Theatre-opening night of Titanic, the Musical (eve)

Tues, Dec. 20-Kennedy Center -Into The Woods

ALAN SAVADA of Washington, DC

Modify your settings: