Subject: Fwd: First "Short'nin' bread", now Margaret Mitchell...
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 3 Dec 2016 09:30:03 -0500

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, Dec 3, 2016 at 9:29 AM
Subject: Re: First "Short'nin' bread", now Margaret Mitchell...
To: David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>

"Shornin Bread" was briefly cited, as I recall, for it's questionable value
as a musical composition which somehow managed to endure as long as a
Nelson Eddy or John Charles Thomas was willing to sing it.  As for Margaret
Mitchell,
it was you who xeroed in on her to support an idealogical mission that
seems to obsess you, pre as well as post-election.

dtmk