Subject: Re: GCR
From: Ken Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Dec 2016 20:26:26 -0500

"What can we do to help such people?"

Insult him anonymously? He doesn’t bring out the worst in me; if I'm not
interested in what he's posted, I delete it. What's so hard about that? Why
get mad instead? I'm not convinced he's trolling either, even with his
latest politically provocative post. Everything he posts has some relation
to opera. But if he is trolling, he sure got you.