Subject: Re: A Bitter Pill For Feminists
From: donald kane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Dec 2016 15:13:04 -0500

"All of the above" is never the correct answer; you're probably
using it to hide yours, which, like most responses from this
group to anything posted by GCR would disclose some degree
of personal animosity.

I was happy to learn a Germanic construction - Unkultur,  (my dictionary
gives only the adj. unkultiviert), to designate the damage done by PC.
What's so
moronic about that?

And when you wrote this, you hadn't even seen David Shengold's gratuitous
putdown of Margaret Mitchell.

Does this mean we're through with Fidel de dee..?

dtmk