Subject: Re: L'amour de Loin
From: Jan Dash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Dec 2016 07:36:39 -0500

I was at the Met last night. I thought it was great. The chorus and parts of the orchestra were clearer than on the CD or DVD. I also appreciated the excellent French pronunciation of the principals.

Jan Dash, PhD

Book 2nd Edition:
http://www.worldscientific.com/worldscibooks/10.1142/9003
One-liner responses to contrarians