Subject: Re: L'amour de Loin
From: Frank Cadenhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Dec 2016 06:13:08 -0500

A link to my review 15 years ago at Chatelet Theater in Paris.  I remember
summarizing the plot for another forum (here?): Act One, girl thinks about boy, Act
Two, boy thinks about girl, Act Three, girl travels to boy, Act Four, boy travels to
girl, Act Five, boy meets girl, boy dies, girl curses god.

Frank Cadenhead

Modify your settings: