Subject: Re: Elizabeth Carron. RIP
From: Donald Levine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Dec 2016 13:46:17 -0500

I put this up a few days ago but it didn't show until now.  She passed
away a few days before.

In a message dated 12/6/2016 8:37:55 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I just  heard that the great American soprano Elizabeth Carron passed away
early this  morning at her home in New York. Elizabeth was a wonderful
soprano, an  unforgettable Butterfly and one of the great stars of the New York
City Opera  for over 25 years. She and her late husband Marty Previti were a
darling  couple. I knew Liz for over 40 years and will miss her. She did
have a long  and accomplished life.

Donald.

Sent from my  iPad
containing only  the words:  SIGNOFF  OPERA-L
To  stay subscribed but TURN OFF mail, send a message  to
[log in to unmask] containing only the words:  SET OPERA-L  NOMAIL