Subject: Frank Drake
From: Kathy Boyce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Dec 2016 15:46:53 -0500

I first met Frank online in 1994 or 95 when I first joined the list.  We
were both choral singers as well as opera lovers, and had many email
conversations through the years, although we only met a couple of times
in person.

I have just gotten home from a weekend in Chicago, and was thinking of
Frank, and wondering if he were ill, because he hasn't posted on fb for
a while.  I am so sorry to hear this and will miss him.  My thoughts are
with his husband and friends.

--
Kathy Boyce
New Hampshire