Subject: A Bitter Pill
From: David Shengold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Dec 2016 05:30:06 +0000

I was plainly wrong to inveigle against your only quoting others hereabouts, since as original material you come up with this nasty sub-Fox anti-PC rant, topically xenophobic

Have you even *heard* any of  Kaija Saariaho's music? Maye you should betake yourself to L'AMOUR DE LOIN, and for that matter to Missy Mazzoli's BREAKING THE WAVES.
And I'm sorry-- anyone who could rank a worthless (and in fact pernicious) hack like Margaret Mitchell alongside writers of genius like Dickinson, Austen and Woolf must perforce stop touting their superior sensibilities and discernment forthwith.

Sometimes there really is no bottom to the swamp pits...