Subject: Re: Cuba with apologies
From: Myriam Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 30 Nov 2016 06:57:38 -0500

Excuse me, it's $900 million. That includes all the Cuban patrimony that
Castro and his Revolution stole from the Cuban people, plus the
confiscation (or THEFT) of
U.S. and Cuban properties and land during the first years of the
Revolution. Not only were Castro and his henchmen thieves of the worst ilk,
but also the executioners of the Cuban people through firing squads and
incarceration through 57 long years.

Myriam