Subject: Fidel Castro
From: Ghozel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 27 Nov 2016 16:25:02 -0500

The US has supported a long, long list of nasty despots who have killed thousands of people.

Hilarious to watch everyone rejoice specifically when Castro dies.

He seems to be the only one who we felt threatened by.

Our own history isn't much better what Castro did to his people.  If you haven't learned about it in history class, it's because the rotten sides of America history get glossed over.

Castro led a revolution for a reason.  Learn about it before judging him.